Car tuning software Download
MoTeC's fully updatable software is designed to quickly optimise the setup of your vehicle. It is user-friendly with an intuitive menu structure and extensive help screens.
free of charge the latest version.
This Windows-based, Vista-compatible software is designed for setup, tuning and diagnostics of the engine management system. The tuning can be carried out online (with the ECU connected) or offline.
The software is available in two versions:
- Version 2 with predefined functionality that reduces the complexity of the initial setup. This results in a quick setup while maintaining a high level of flexibility.
- Version 3 for those requiring more flexibility in the number of parameters that can be configured. This version generally requires more initial set up time but allows for very accurate tuning to the application.
- Quick Lambda—automated fuel adjustment
- Sensor and status readings, output settings, compensations and diagnostic errors viewing
- User-definable screen layouts
- 3D graphing of calibration tables
- Site target
- Output testing
- Multiple file comparisons
- Table interpolation
- Table export
- Table maths
- Help screens
‡ Version 3 software only
i2 Data Analysis Software
- Analysing logged data quickly and efficiently
- Viewing data collected from the ECU’s internal log memory numerically or graphically to evaluate the health and performance of the vehicle and to assess driving technique
- Monitoring various parameters in order to make improvements to performance and maintain vehicle reliability
The Data Logging upgrade is required to use the i2 Standard data analysis software. In addition to the Data Logging upgrade, the Pro Analysis upgrade is available which gives access to the i2 Pro version of the software.
- Using robocopy open files you need.