Classic car Customizer
Just about every vehicle enthusiast has a restoration project, if not multiple. We are no different here at Monster Customs Atlanta. Our professional staff are all vehicle enthusiast so we understand your passion for bringing a classic antique car back to life, or making a hot rod completely road ready! We don’t just stop there either, whatever you have, we can upgrade or restore. We are conveniently located right outside Atlanta, at 483 Commerce Park Drive Suite C Marietta, Ga 30060. Make an appointment with our experienced and knowledgeable staff today by calling us at 770-402-8499. Please check out our vehicle gallery page to see the rides that we have recently worked on, or check us out on Facebook more photos.
Classic Restorations, Vehicle Customizing, Upgrading and Painting
- Custom Cars
- Muscle Cars
- Classic Cars
- Imported Cars
- RV & motor-home restoration
What to Expect From Our Experts
- Design process for custom work to bring your vision to life
- Only trained and experienced professionals on site
- Certified staff to ensure all guidelines are met
- Members of industry associations to enhance knowledge
- We only use top-quality wiring procedures to ensure your wires won’t disconnect under normal use.
- All wiring connections are “Soldered” to ensure the Best Quality installation, “Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee”
- We test wiring circuits before, during and after installation to save time.
- We follow manufacturers guidelines for all installations, so no voided warranties.
Call now or visit our showroom in Marietta to learn more
“No Restoration, Vehicle Customizing job too big, too small or overly complex”
Each vehicle restoration and vehicle Customizing is a very special and unique work of art. So, no matter what the type of vehicle or the depth of your creativeness, our professional staff will show you that when it comes to what you want for your vehicle, no task is too large, small, or overly complex. We are confident in our ability to satisfy you and make you a life-long customer. Since we have so much repeat business, we know we’re doing something right. But the only real way for you to know more about us is to bring your vehicle in and let’s discuss your needs.